Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Photos & Videos von Nikki, Ashley, Jackson & stephenie Meyer @TentCity


image host image host image host image host image host image host image host


Tweets..


You guys. I'm speechless. You made my first singing experience on stage so special. Thank you for being so supportive.…

And thanks for not laughing at my half-cry up there. Seeing all of your faces made me so emotional. What a wonderful t…

A new Alice! Look who I found at fan camp....

P.S. You guys made my mascara run bc you made me tear up a bit- but you're all AMAZING and so worth it! Can't express how thankful I am! 

you did great today lady. Proud of you :)


was insane! Too much fun MCing and introducing the bands, as well as Stephanie! I love ! ...I'll be back....


via Gossip_dance / via / TwilightLexicon

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.