Freitag, 16. März 2012

Charlize Theron spricht über Kristen+SWATH bei Ryan Seacrest

Charlize Theron spricht in diesem neuen Interview bei "On Air wiht Ryan Seacrest" über SWATH, Kristen, ihr neues Mutterdasein und einiges mehr.
Ich muss sagen, ich mag sie ja total gern!

Über Kristen spricht sie ab 3:40 min.



On Co-Star Kristin Stewart:
“I think she’s incredible and she’s been an actress that I’ve been watching for awhile, and she didn’t disappoint. She’s amazing, absolutely just a joy to work with,” Charlize says.
 
On Playing The Evel Queen in "Snow White and the Huntsman":
"I was watching television one night and "The Shining" came on and I was like, ´Oh my god, that´s is, she´s Jack Nicholson in The Shining.´ She´s locked in her hotel castle going slowly crazy. Not at all am I going to take credit that that´s the performance I gave, but it was definitely very inspiring for me."
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.