Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

Mia Maestro erwähnt Kristen und Rob in neuem Interview

Unsere Carmen aus Breaking Dawn, Mia Maestro, erwähnt neue kleine Details über die Zeit am Set mit Kristen und Rob.


Auszug aus ihrem Interview mit Perfil.com - Sie wurde gefragt, ob Rob und Kristen im echten Leben ein Paar wären.

 Maestro answered: That's what you have to ask them. But yes, they are super open, super friendly.
Then Mia talks about coexistence outside the set: We had departments where we could cook, I was much more at home than you could think, and we ate all together, we cooked.
 Pattinson? He does not cook. The cook is Kristen.
 And Taylor Lautner? I did not meet him much, because we did not share many scenes. But I can tell you that Taylor, when I took my dog to the shooting, looked after him and played with him.
 Who is the most beautiful then? I can't answer you. Robert is very nice.  

via Robstenation
byBruni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.