Montag, 28. November 2011

Dakota in ihrer neuen Rolle der Effie


Dakota sprach im Interview mit der NYDailyNews über ihre neue reife Rolle der Effie.

Auszug:

The 17-year-old former child star takes on a firmly grown-up role as the title character in “Effie,” a movie that recreates an infamous Victorian love triangle involving 19th-century art critic John Ruskin, his disenchanted young bride Effie Gray and artist John Everett Millais.
“I think actually in films I’ve done more adult things in other ones than I have in this one,” Fanning said during a break in filming at a country mansion near London. “But this is my first time being a wife and all of that, which is actually kind of exciting and very fun.
“I get married in the movie. I had a wedding dress. It was kind of surreal,” said Fanning, who has been acting for a decade since she grabbed attention, aged 7, as the daughter of Sean Penn’s character in “I Am Sam.”

Lest den Rest hier

via Team-Twilight
byBruni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.