Montag, 1. August 2011

Kristen und Taylor sprechen über BD

Moviehole hatte auf der Comic Con in San Diego die Möglichkeit ein Interview mit Kristen und Taylor zu führen. Hier ist das Ergebnis:

We cornered Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner last week in San Diego to see if we could squeeze any “Breaking Dawn” spoilers out of them; didn’t have much luck, but Taylor did suggest we’ll be seeing his abs again – so that’s enough to hold us over, right!?
The previous films were fairly close to the books; what about ”Breaking Dawn”?
Kristen : It’s pretty true to the book – so if that’s what you thought about the previous films you’ll definitely [feel the same with Breaking Dawn].  The story this time is a little bit more life and death, in a realistic sense – - what with Bella pregnant with a demon baby. It’s the first time, I think, that you’re not worried about Edward and Bella breaking up, they’re actually working through issues that are kind of make or break… I don’t know how to say it without giving away all the story.
What do you think about them splitting “Breaking Dawn” into two movies
Taylor : I think it’s perfect; it needed to be done. This Part 1 is amazing, I can’t wait for everyone to see it.
Would you say this was the most difficult book to bring to the big screen?
Absolutely. It was very challenging. There was a lot of stuff that was just.. difficult to show.. difficult to do.. and Jacob goes through a lot – I mean, his number one goal has been to always end up with Bella, and of course we know that doesn’t exactly happen; from the beginning of the movie to the end he changes a lot.. he’s forced to mature.
What do you remember from the very last day of shooting?
Kristen : The very last day of shooting I was in a wetsuit and – I’d been in the water for like ten-hours, literally; it was tough to ‘get the light’ or whatever – I ran over to my producer Godfrey and wrapped my legs around his waist, because he didn’t get in the water all night; so I took him on in, it was fun.
And Taylor, will we get to see more of your Abs before the “Twilight” series comes to an end?
Taylor : [Laughs] Um.. I’m not sure, I’ll guess you’ll have to wait and see.

via Moviehole
by Jenny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.