Samstag, 2. April 2011

Neues aus Vancouver

...gut-mehr oder weniger haben wir ja schon ausgiebig darüber berichtet was gerade so in Vancouver gemacht wird. Heftigst an Breaking Dawn gearbeitet :) Aber es gibt auch ein Leben nach den schönen Bildern von Edward und Bella; an alle die ich jetzt aus ihrer Traumblase hole: es tut mir leid!

Ein Fan traf Jackson Rathbone


My 2 oldest daughters are spending Spring break in Squamish (B.C.) with my parents. They were actually supposed to be home this weekend, but since the latest Twilight movie is filming in town, they were determined to stay until they "spotted a star".

My 13 year old, has been the most hard core, stalking out the hotel where they are all staying, religiously going to Booster Juice at 1pm daily (heard a rumour that some of them go there on a break lol) and hanging aroung London drugs, cause my former co-workers have met Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lawtner (their hotel is like 2 blocks away)

Today she (13 year old) went to play with a friend, and my dad asked Jessie (the cutie in the pic below), if she wanted to come along (dad was using coupon stacks I left last week when I dropped the girls off lol)

Sure enough, she got to meet Jackson Rathbone (Jasper). I am soo jealous! I LOVE him!! He's totally my fave from Twilight, was amazing in The Last Airbender, and was really creepy in an episode of Criminal Minds lol.
 
 
Anna Kendrick ist in Vancouver angekommen
 Breaking Dawn 06787996036b0a10 FNP BFH 030905 preview Anna Kendrick Arrives In Vancouver!  anna kendrick
Anna kam schon gestern, 31.3. 2011, in Vancouver an. Sicherlich wurden dann wohl zum Ende der Woche die Szenen der Hochzeit gedreht, beien die Menschen wieder wichtig sind.
via BDM

Wendell Pierce spricht im Interview mit NYMag.com über Breaking Dawn
 
Er verrät, dass er einen Menschen spielt. Frage von mir an euch: wussten wir das schon?! Ich bin nicht sicher. Aber dann bleibt für ihn ja fast nur noch Mr. J. Jenkins übrig...*hmmm*

You’re in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn later this year. What draws you to teen heartthrob vampire movies?
I never thought I’d get to the point where I’d be one of those actors who says, “I did this for my kids,” but I really did. I have some teenage nieces and a nephew, and they never get to see anything I do. “Yeah, you did The Wire, and I see you in Treme”; and, “Yeah, you guys won the Peabody, that’s nice and that’s cool.” When they found out I was in Twilight, oh my God. “Uncle Wendell’s in Twilight!”
What’s your role?
I am actually a human. I’m not a werewolf; I’m not a vampire. I’m a human.
 
Tweets des Casts

amadouLy The topic on my facebook is what character I will be playing. http://www.facebook.com/amadouhly
 
amadouLy I wonder who would win if the Cullens and Volturies were to play basketball? ?

amadouLy Well we already know about the dancing part and that's something you'll judge. It will be on the DVD. ---> interessant!
 
amadouLy I think the Volturies would win. But it seems like some of you lovely fans disagree. Haha. Happy Friday

Jamiebower Its cold in NYC. MTV then I leave you for the warmer weather of Cannes. Woop woop. X
 
amadouLy Ran into some great fans.  
 
OLTV Spotted Justin Cho, Anna Kendrick, Gil Birmingham, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Mackenzie Foy, and more today plus they were filming. 
NessieMackenzie Just a quick note: Due to the high amount of responses, no more extras are needed for the TSBD wedding shoot in Vancouver. 
 
@GuriWeinberg I like Mackenzie's nicknames for us - Salt 'n' Pepa. :)
 
NessieMackenzie The filming schedule for the #BreakingDawn wedding will take place in Squamish, Vancouver from Tuesday 5th to Monday 11th. --> interessant
 
Mögliche Location für die letzten Breaking Dawn Szenen  
Photobucket
 
byBruni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.