Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

Neues aus Vancouver

Neue Bilder aus Vancouver. Wo war das noch gleich bzw. welches Set?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ein weiteres Bild findet ihr HIER

Tweets

tinselkorey @ the airport waiting 2 get on my flight 2 Van. Doing some make-up tests 2 & wardrobe fitting; can't wait 2 c what Im going 2 wear :D

tinselkorey Thank god we're leaving here tomorrow and going on a wolf pack road trip ;)

tinselkorey Oh and my outfit is hella cute, you're going to like it, and the scene I'm in is pretty gangsta. Muffin fight!!! LOL. JK.

tinselkorey Oh, but I did get a script finally!& it's really good!!! ;)
tinselkorey I actually don't think I'll b seeing any vamps on this trip. It's a wolf pack road trip ;) Still don't have a script. LOL.So I could b wrong

Und wie ich schon vermutet hatte, laut Aussagen einiger Paparazzi scheint das Interesse an der Anwesenheit von Tom, Katie und Suri Cruise in Vancouver das vom Twilight Cast zu übertrumpfen^^

OLTV Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes trumps Twilight cast for sightings & demand according to some Vancouver pappz.

OLTV Rob and Kristen are going out in Vancouver but to places you would't expect.
MyannaBuring Saw this amazing sculpture at the Canadian border...



bysina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.