Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

Extra TV: Box Office Champions 2010 The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Extra TV hat eine Liste der Einspielzahl-Champions von 2010 erstellt und die Twilight Saga: Eclipse ist auf Platz numero 4 gelandet...



Total gross: $300,531,751
Best quote: “This wasn’t a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I’ve always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I’ve never felt normal, because I’m not normal, and I don’t wanna be. I’ve had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I’ve also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it’s my world too. It’s where I belong.” — Bella (Kristen Stewart)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich hab jetzt endlich meine Eclipse DVD zu Weihnachten bekommen und ich habe mir trotz übler Krankheit (+ Kopfschmerzen) vorgenommen, sie heute Abend zu gucken (vor allem die Audiokommentare versteht sich ;)!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.