Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

Nina Dobrev zusammen mit Kellan in ‘Death Games’


SNMag: What’s your feeling on this whole vampire craze? Do you keep up with shows like True Blood or the Twilight series?
ND: We’re all aware and supportive of each other’s shows and I have a lot of friends in them. I just finished shooting a movie with Kellan [Lutz], actually, a couple days ago. Vampires are hot. They’re sexy and mysterious and dangerous.
SNMag: You mentioned the movie with Kellan Lutz, Death Games, what can you share about it?
ND: The reason it appealed to me was that I always wanted to do an action movie. Also, I wanted to play a character that was a little older. I play a young girl in her 20s who Kellan marries. I’m his wife! So that was pretty fun. I’m pregnant in it too, I get to have a baby belly.
Und für die Vampire Diaries Fans unter euch: nicht vergessen - ab morgen laufen in Amerika die neuen Folgen ;)

source
by Layla

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.