Samstag, 26. Juni 2010

Rob TU Interview+Scan

Wir haben ja hier schon das Cover der TU gepostet, nun gibt es ein weiteres Bild und das dazugehörige Interview mit Rob...



It was May 13, 2010, Rob’s 24th birthday. Any fan would have wanted to talk to congratulate him or give a gift, but we did the opposite: we got the gift from him, since we had the chance to chat and ask him details about "Eclipse". It was 1:53pm when my cell phone was linked to him in Beverly Hills, California. I greeted him with a "Hi, How are you?" . He answered "Okay ... What about you?" I could have said I was in shock, but I just answer that great ..." ready for this interview?”, I pronounce, and after a "yes" we start it.

TU: What was it like working with new director, David Slade?
It's strange, every director has been different. Catherine Hardwicke is a little wild, Chris Weitz was so calm and easy to understand, David has a different view on how to do a movie, he brought a lot of new ideas, which was interesting.

TU: Could you talk to us a little about the proposal scene?
It was strange to do that, it was a weird scene and curiously we did it on the last day of shooting. I think it's very sweet. I hope people like it, it's a very nice part of the film.

Lest das ganze Interview hier und hier könnt ihr euch die ganzen Magazinseiten ansehen
byBruni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.